Friday 14 June 2013

Washi Tape Card set

Here is a card set using the new Washi tape that I cased using a gift card holder created by Glenda Calkins you can find her here she really inspired me with her use of Washi tape, which I had been struggling with a little bit, but I'm sold now. After making Glenda's gift card holder I went on to make the rest of my set in the same way.

Inside the gift card holder
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper white
DSP: This and That Epic Day
Inks: Smokey Slate
Stamps: Four Frames, Itty Bitty Banners.
Other: Buttons: Decorative Label Punch, Designer Neutrals collection, Washi Tape Bakers Twine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great set Janet. I especially like how you have used the DSP on the inside of the gift card holder. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews