Tuesday 1 October 2013

Christmas Cards again!!

I'm having a busy time at the moment, we moved into our new house in Patumahoe a week ago and this week as it's school holidays I have three of my grandsons to look after. On Friday I'm heading down to Queenstown with three girlfriends on our annual "Girls Weekend" I use the term "girls" loosely as we will be celebrating the 70th birthday of one of our number! Each year I make 3 or 4 Christmas cards for each of my friends to send to their friends, I will post them over the next couple of weeks. Here is the first one along with the decorated gift bag I put the cards in.
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White.
DSP: Sycamore Street.
Inks Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Versa Mark.
Stamps: More Merry Messages, Ornament Keepsakes, Special Season.
Other: Silver embossing powder, Chevron ribbon and Washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews