Friday 11 July 2014

Blended Bloom

 I have made a blended bloom card using some of my new products that arrived earlier this week. I'm not sure I like the colours I've used but they are growing on me. I tried using the skin tone assortment of the blendabilities on the blended bloom flower which ended up darker than I wanted so I used the colour lifter to lighten it up. The base card is in natural white cardstock with an early espresso mat and another mat in natural white, which I sponged with early espresso and sahara sand inks using the Hearts and Stars decorative mask. I cut out the blended bloom and used dimensionals to mount it on top of a wood grain embossed piece of brushed gold card and natural chevron ribbon. The centre of the bloom is coloured with Old Olive blendies with a few pearls thrown in.


1 comment:

  1. I think the colours are lovely Janet, and I love the pearl flower centre. Aren't the new masks beautiful!! I am having a lot of fun playing with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews