Monday 25 March 2013

WOW! Online Ordering and MDS available!



Stampin' Up! have just announced they are introducing online ordering together with My Digital Studio into the New Zealand market tomorrow 26th March. This is Fantastic News! You will be able to place an order at any time 24/7 and have your order shipped directly to you. I have a button on the right hand side of my blog, which will direct you to my Stampin' up Website to place your orders - the button works now and from tomorrow will direct you to my Demonstrator Business Web Site "Online option".

My Digital Studio (MDS) is a digital scrap booking and digital card making program. Stampin' Up have been releasing content discs over previous months but now you will have access to the entire program. This will also mean you can download new content at anytime, which will be immediately available upon release.



Twisted Fold Cards.

These Twisted Fold cards are all the rage at the moment, I cased these from Dawn Olschefske, click here to go her site. Dawn Olschefske these cards are simple to create and look so effective, with a pocket to include  a gift card or gift tag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews