Tuesday 20 October 2015

Christmas Card - Cup of Cheer

Hi, the "Cup of Cheer" stamp set hasn't shown up in many posts so I wanted to make sure I showed what could be done with this stamp set. This card was inspired by Becky Roberts I've changed it up using Lost Lagoon & Whisper White cardstock, Home for Christmas DSP, Snow Flake Elements and a couple of red sequins. I used the Happy Scenes stamp set to stamp the white cardstock with smokey slate ink. The Merry Christmas is from Holly Jolly Greetings inked with Island Indigo. I stamped the cup twice also in Island Indigo once directly onto the whisper white and then again on a scrap of card and fussy cut it out and mounted it on dimensionals over the the other cup leaving only the steam showing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews