Sunday 6 January 2013

Lined Draw string bag

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed Christmas and New Year. The last of our visitors leave tomorrow, so as you can imagine there has been little time for crafting, I have managed to make up one of the draw string bags that Paula Dobson made for her team as Christmas gifts.
The tutorial comes from Jeni Baker at http://www.incolororder.com/2011/10/lined-drawstring-bag-tutorial.html I used our Designer fabric "Flirtatious"and lined it with calico, as I am a very basic seamstress I found the tutorial easy to follow and very helpful.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't make one in that flavour Janet. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Paula, this bag is just right for using our fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews