Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pleasant Poppies

I'm off to Melbourne today for ten days so that Brian can attend the Australian open and I'll spend time with my sister who lives there. While we are there I will be going to a couple of Stampin Up classes with her. I've got her hooked on Stampin Up and she is going to join up as a demo and come to convention with me in May.
I'm setting up a few posts that I can post while I'm away in Australia and I'm sure we will be doing some crafting while I'm in Melbourne.

This card is the first time I have used my Pleasant Poppies stamp, which I have embossed with Cherry embossing powder. (not sure how that will show up in the photo)
Cardstock: Pirouette Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, which I brayered onto one side of an embossing folder( non SU) before running it through the big shot.
Other: Basic pearls, Primrose Petals satin stitched ribbon.
You will notice there is no sentiment on this card, because I haven't decided what to use yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews